Chevon (Goat Meat)
Our chevon is naturally raised. We do not use growth hormones or stimulants to increase growth rate of our goats. Our goats eat hay, barley and a protein supplement. We work very closely with our nutritionist and veterinarian to ensure proper health and growth of our goats.
Chevon has a flavorful mild taste, similar to lamb, but not nearly as intense. It can be prepared in a variety of ways including stewing, baking, grilling, barbequing, canning and frying, and it can be minced, curried or made into sausage. Due to its low fat content, the meat can toughen at high temperatures if cooked without additional moisture. Slow cooked with any favorite meat recipe is ideal when cooking with chevon!
**Custom orders are also available for full carcass. $8.49/lb (dressed, includes slaughter, cut & wrapped to your liking.)**
Our arbitrator is Provincially inspected. If you require Halal please contact us for further information.
- Leg Roasts (bone in or boned out) (Approx 4-8 lbs) Price: $9.99-$12.99/lb
- Shoulder Roasts (Rolled boneless or Bone in.) (Approx 4-8 lbs) Price: $9.99-$12.99/lb
- Shanks (Approx 2 shanks per pack) Price: $10.99/lb
- Ground Chevon (Approx packaged in 1-1.5 lb packs) Price: $10.99/lb
- Boneless Stewing (Approx packaged in 1-1.5 lb packs) Price: $10.99/lb
- Bone In Stewing (Approx packaged in 1-1.5 lb packs) Price: $8.99/lb
- Chevon Loin Chop (Approx 4 chops per pack at 1.25″ thickness) Price: $15.99/lb
- Chevon Rib Chop/ Rib Rack (Approx 4 chops per pack at 1.25″ thickness) Price: $15.99/lb
- Braising Rib (Whole side rib) Price: $7.99/lb
- Chevon Sausage (2 varieties: Rosemary & Garlic, Farmers (Salt & Pepper) Price: $11.99/lb
- Chevon Burgers (Seasoned & non-seasoned) Price: $11.99/lb
- Pepperettes (Hot and Mild Sold by the package) Price: $10.00/pack
- Chevon Soup bones/ dog bones ( 5lb bagged) Price: $2.49/lb
- Chevon Offal (Whole pluck, includes, heart, lungs, liver, kidney) Price: $4.99/pluck
- Chevon Fat (5 lb bag) Price: $4.99/bag
- Chevon Head (Includes brain inside & tongue) Price: $4.99/head
Celestial Delights: Mustard, Chutney, Infused Oils, Marinating Meat Rubs & Dips
ORDER ONLINE HERE
Mustards: $8.00 Each
- Brandy Peppercorn
- Roasted Garlic and Parsley
- Spicy Tarragon
- Lemon Myrtle and Dill
- Vodka Infused Raspberry Thyme
- Balsamic Basil
Infused Oils: $12.00 Each
- Hot Eastern Spice Oil
- Spicy Ginger Oil
- Rosemary Oil
Infused Grapeseed Oils: $12.00 Each
- Roasted Garlic
- Sundried Tomato & Basil
- Italian Bread Dipper
Chutneys: $12.00 Each
- Sweet and Spicy Mango Chutney
- Spicy Cranberry Apple Chutney
- Wild Blueberry Peach Chutney
Grilling Rubs: $6.00 Each
- Vegetable rub
- Fish and Seafood rub
- Chicken and Poultry rub
- Coffee BBQ rub
- Steak and BBQ rub
We are proud partners of Cross Wind Farm located south east of Peterborough, ON. We are delighted to be the South Western connection to Cross Wind Farm’s product line. We are happy to offer all their artisan goat cheeses, including 13 soft chevres, award winning feta, yogurt, soap and body butter!
Chevre: $10.00 per 250/gram container. This soft creamy chevre has a mild creamy buttery flavour. No additives.
- Green Peppercorn
- Toasted Garlic
- Herbs De Provence
- Garden Herb
- Maple Cream
- Italian Blend
- Stinging Nettle
- Creamy Dill
- Hot Chili
- Chive Onion
- Lemon Thyme
Feta: $12.00 per 300/gram container. A mild creamy mouth-watering cheese! If you like feta, you’ll love ours! It comes immersed in a salt/whey brine solution.
Yogurt: $6.50 per 500/gram container.
Goats Milk: 3.25% Milk Fat, Sold as 1 liter, 2 liter and 4 liter please contact us for further information.
Goat Milk Soap and Body Butter
Goat Milk Soap: $7.00 per 5.5 oz bar. Goats milk has skin nourishing vitamins, protein and minerals. All soaps contain natural ingredients and essential oils. No preservatives.
- Lemon Grass
- Tangerine Lychee
- Citrus Coriander
- Apricot & Honey
- Apple Blossom
- French Lavender
- Honey Almond with Oatmeal
- Cucumber with Green and Black Tea
- Rose Geranium with Rose Petals
- French Pear
- Sweet Patchouli
- Cranberry Mint
- Blue Spruce with Sage
Goats Milk Body Butter: $17.99/ 250 ml tubs. This soothing balm’s base ingredients are: Our families rich fresh goat’s milk, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, shea butter, emulsifying wax, and citric acid. No artificial preservatives, Gluten Free, Biodegradable, GMO FREE, and NOT tested on animals!
Beef and Red Veal
All of our beef and red veal is raised naturally. We do not use stimulants such as hormones or steroids to enhance growth of our animals. Our cattle are fed a balanced diet of mixed grains, corn silage, supplement pellet and hay. They are also exposed to pasture from snowfall to snow melt.
We sell all cuts individually that are either vacuum sealed or butcher paper wrapped. We also do custom freezer orders of ¼ and ½ sides that are hung for 3 weeks. Contact us for further details.
Farm Fresh Free Range Eggs $3.50/ dozen!
Our farm fresh brown eggs have been available on our farm for the last 30 years. We only sell our free run eggs at farm gate, but it’s always worth the drive! We sell by the dozen or by the case. Drop in or contact us for more information!
PASTURE RAISED CHICKEN
We are proud to raise a couple of chicken crops each year. Our chickens are raised on pasture, and are fed a mixed grain ration. We do not use growth hormones or antibiotics. Please contact us for further information and product availability. We currently have whole roasters for sale @ the farm. $4.25/Lb; birds average 4-6/lbs.
Honey and Maple Syrup
We are happy to carry Martin’s Sweet Farm Honey and Maple Syrup! We have their wild flower honey sold by 500 gram or 750 gram jars. Bee pollen that is a natural energy booster, its known for eternal organ health and so much more! We also sell their natural maple syrup in the 500 ml and 1 liter jars! Stop by our farm to pick up a little something for your sweet tooth!
Honey: $12.00/ 500 gram; $15.00/ 750 gram
Honey Dipper: $4.00
Bee Pollen: $12.00
Maple Syrup: $27.00/ 1 liter; $19.00/ 500ml
Other things we do on the farm!
We do sell produce, sweet corn & cut flowers when in season! Contact us for seasonal information!