Lime Marinated Leg of Prime Chevon
Author: Canadian Meat Goat Association
- 1 leg of Prime Chevon, butterflied
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- ½ cup freshly squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 tbsp Black Peppercorns, cracked
- ¼ cup fresh Rosemary
- 2 tbsp fresh Ginger, chopped
- 2 Onions, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in large resealable bag. Marinade in the fridge for 24 hours.
- Remove the leg from the bag a few hours before cooking to allow the meat to come to room temperature.
- Season with salt and pepper. Roll and tie with butchers twine.
- Roast, covered until desired doneness
Serving size: 1 Calories: 290 Fat: 17gm Saturated fat: 6gm Trans fat: 0.3gm Carbohydrates: 12gm Sugar: 0 Sodium: 700mg Fiber: 0 Protein: 33gm Cholesterol: 135mg